Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seattle

...Continued


My two little goobers outside Safeco Field


Rustin and I at Qwest Field (bad pic, neat view of the city)


I know, I'm a dork, but I had to do it. Baily, Blake and I running out of the Seahawks tunnel.
Go Team!

Bailey, Blake and Eric

We went on an Argosy Tour of the Seattle waterfront. Way cool. Bailey missed the entire thing. she fell asleep about a half hour before we got there, slept thru the 3 block walk to the ship, the 1 hour tour, the 3 walk back to the car, and the ferry ride back to grandma's. I think she was tired! :)

1 comment:

  1. I sure love all of your vacation pictures - what an amazing area...someday we'll visit there. :) You guys have taken some super fun pictures - totally worthy of being blown up framed and displayed on your walls! Glad you had a chance to take a family vacation! :o)

    ReplyDelete