Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Easter was a little diferent for us this year. I had to work all morning (till 1pm to be exact!), I must've been really tired the night before because I forgot to leave to door unlocked so the Easter Bunny couldn't get in! While working I got a phone call from a very concerned little 3 year old that the Easter Bunny somehow missed us. I assured her that she hadn't been naughty and that the Easter Bunny probably hide it somewhere and that I'm sure we'll find them when I got home. Much to "our" suprise the Easter baskets were waiting for us on the front porch when I got home. The Easter Bunny also hide some easter eggs in the backyard for a little hunt. The reaction we got from Bailey when she saw that eggs were scattered throughout the backyard put Rustin and I both in stitches. Picture a blind dog repeatidly running into the sliding glass door add a little jumping and screaming and you had Bailey,I wish I had the camera rolling. She cracks me up. I 'm sure glad I "forgot" and locked the door, because I would've been sad had I missed out! Happy Easter!

(It was tough trying to get a picture with both of them looking after we opened the candy)

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those kiddos?!? Love your Easter Morning story - we missed that in all of the tired confusion Sunday night. :o)

    ReplyDelete