Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Seattle

We took a little trip to Washington, actually it wasn't so "little", we were gone for 8 days. We had lots of fun, but I am realizing that a vacation isn't much of a "vacation" when you are traveling with 2 small kids. We had lots of fun hanging with the family, but it sure is nice to sleep in my own bed (without bay's knees in my back all night long)

We thought it would be fun to play "tourist" this trip. So we saw and did just about all there is to do in Seattle. Here are some of my fav. pics and activities we did.


Fort Worden, which is a old Bunker used to portect our borders during the war It was a very cold, wet, and windy day. I borrowed that hat and scarf from my dad. The funny thing about this pic is that unbeknownst to me, I have his hat on sideways. The hat doesn't have bill, it is to cover your ears. And here I thought my dad had cute trendy had. I still rocked it!



Pike Place Market



Safeco Field

I couldn't resist!

To be continued! Bedtime :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! :) Cute pictures! Im glad you guys got to take a vacation, you soo deserve it! Lets hang out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Karli!! It is really fun to see you in a different light!!! You have beautiful children and some really creative ways to photgraph your family! Thanks for letting me visit you here! I hope you don't mind if I keep coming back....

    ReplyDelete