Friday, November 13, 2009

Field trip to Hee Haw

Bailey's class took a field trip to Hee Haw farms. We got to feed the farm animals, go thru a corn maze (we got lost!... seriously!), and pick out pumpkins.

Bailey's reaction was so funny, she had me cracking up. I'm sure people thought we were nuts! Bailey was screaming with joy, and I could hardly stand up straight I was laughing so hard! I think we put almost $2 in the little $.25 feed machine, we couldn't get enough!


Here are the pumpkins they finally decided on after what felt like hours of contemplating! I might add that when we made it back to the barn she changed her mind (yet again) and traded it for a orange one! Oh what it would to be 3 again where your biggest decision for the day is what color of pumpkin you want! Gotta love it.

We had so much fun.!

No comments:

Post a Comment