Saturday, November 21, 2009

27yrs old and I've still got it!

Pleasant Grove Rec. Center had a turkey shoot tonight and I thought it would be fun to take the kids and try our luck! Rules were simple, best of 20 from the free throw line. I was placed in the 16-30 yrs old age bracket, and I held my own. I only made 12/20 but that managed to put me in 1st (stiff compeition!). Another (younger) girl hit 12/20 too, so we had a shoot out and I came out on top. She shot first and only made 2/10, i stepped up and sank my first 3 to secure my 15lb turkey. 27 yrs old and I still have it!! We also walked away with a pumpkin pie, t-shirt, 2 water bottles, certificate to Bajio's and Blake won a $25 certificate for a savings account. Here are the pics of our winnigs!!
The kids were super proud of their mommy!!

1 comment: