Friday, April 23, 2010

Disneyland

Growing up, going to Disneyland was something people did, not something we did, but people did do it. So at 27 yrs old I experienced Disneyland for the first time! For us, we enjoyed the shows and plays, more than the rides. There's something about waiting 20min in a line, for a 2-3 min bumper car ride that just doesn't seem right?! I think in a couple of years when Blake gets a little taller and we're able to enjoy the rides we want to go on, it will be a little easier to wait in those long lines:). Don't get me wrong, we still had a great time! I have about 350 pics to chose from, so here are a few of the favorites.





We splurged and took the kids to Ariel's Grotto for dinner one day, by far the best memory we made that trip! It was so cute to see Bailey go bananas when a princess would come out! A memory I/we will have for life! A couple of things in these pics A: Bailey isn't looking at me in any of them! She was too busy making sure everyone else in the room knew she was getting her pic taken with the princess, that she forgot to look at me, no matter how many times I reminded her, "Bailey look at me and say cheese! B: Blake is absent in all but one pic taken at Ariel's Grotto. Blake wanted nothing to do the princesses ... except for one ... Sleeping Beauty! He even sought shelter under the table when Snow White entered the room. However when Sleeping Beauty came in, he was all about it! Jumped up and said "I want take picture with her!" Can't knock the little guy for knowing what he wants!


We were also able to sneak in an Angels game, also another highlight!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Im so jelious!!!!! I've never been there either. When we take our kids it will be my first time too. I cant wait! I think I will be more excited then them.
    I know I wish we lived close together too. I know we would be getting together all the time with our crazy kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, thanks for the invite to your blog! I loved reading about everything you guys do and your kids are adorable! Hope to see you this summer if you guys make it to the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! Disney Land, something we never did growing up either. Bailey looks so much like you. Thanks for sharing!

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang girl, I never know whats up with you. Thanks for the blog invite. You guys look so busy. What a great Mom. We took Jaden to Disney World at 18months old. It was magical. But I accidentally deleted all the pictures. I was so bummed. You took some great shots.

    ReplyDelete