Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa

We took the kids to visit with Santa a few weeks ago (yes, and I'm just now getting around to blogg about it) better late than never :) It was interesting to see how the kids reacted. We had a bit of reverse roles. Bailey (my usually outgoing, carefree personality) proceeded with caution however, Blake on the other hand ran right up to Santa and jumped on his lap as if they were long lost firends. I am so excited for Christmas this year. The kids are getting old enough to get excited with me this year! Hope the Holidays are finding you all well!

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli...I found your blog through Amy. I love the Santa picture, I have yet to get one without Preston in tears! My blog is private but send me your email and I'll add you on:)aegirl8@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete