Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Special Gift

My sister sent Blake a extra big, extra yummy fortune cookie for his birthday. This is the second time she has sent them to us, and we love it every time! They're homemade and loaded with all sorts of yummy goodness. Here are the pictures. Then Blake realizes what it is and this is the face I get...



wait for it...





COOKIES!!!


Then, being the mean mom that I am, I let him know he won't be having any till Daddy gets home and this is the face I get.


Ok, maybe just a little taste :)

If you are interested go to www.sumocookies.com, and check them out! Thanks Kelli!

2 comments:

  1. I looked up your sister-in-law's blog and you are right, she is super talented! I found your blog through hers, and even though you're probably not going to keep up the blog, I thought I'd say hi and tell you how much we love having you as neighbors!

    ReplyDelete